30PIN IDC RIBBON PCB CONNECTOR
Are you looking for a simple and reliable way to guide a lot of wires from a to b?
Look no further 30pin idc ribbon pcb connector is here.
Crimping headers on the ribbon cable is extremely easy, you only need a small bench vise!
- for your 3d printer or cnc / laser engraver / animatronic winnie the pooh project.
- super easy way to expand the length of your wiring cable harness
- cool developing fun making new machines easily with many expandable options.
- stackable until infinity with standoffs
MAXIMUM CURRENT RATING
The constraining maximum lies in the ribbon cable strand current rating.
- 4p connector header: 4.4a
- 2p/3p connector header: 2.5a
If using AWG26 30P ribbon up to 4.4a per 4p heater connector can be drawn over the ribbon cable.
In case of the more common AWG28 30P ribbon cable, there is variation of different product strand thicknesseses. We measured one roll to be having strands of 350 microns, the other 320 microns.
In our shop we only sell the 350 micron strand thickness AWG28 ribbon cable.
If due to material weakness a single strand would break it seems reasonable to opt for a thicker AWG26 cable to push back the moment of system failure.